- 1 head organic cauliflower
- 1/4 cup organic raisins
- 1/2 cup organic broccoli, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup organic carrots, sliced thin
- 1-2 organic parsnips, small dice
- 1/4 cup unsulfured sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Goji berries
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons unfiltered extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon red onion, minced
- 1 Tablespoon oregano, dried
- 1 Tablespoon basil, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan Pink sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 Tablespoons curry
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon Lucuma
- 1 teaspoon Za’atar
Using the grater blade of a Cuisinart, process cauliflower into grainy consistency.
Combine cut cauliflower with broccoli, carrots, sun-dried tomatoes, raisins, parsnips, pine nuts, and Goji berries. Combine ingredients for marinade and pour over vegetable mixture. Toss well.
Serve at room temperature or slightly warmed in the dehydrator.