- 1 cup almond flour or almonds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, freshly grated
- 1 cup barhi dates (can use medjool)
In a food processor (if you don’t have almond flour), process the almonds with the cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger until it has the consistency of fine flour. Add the barhi dates and process until it forms a ball of dough and begins to stick together.
Press about 3/4 of the mixture into the bottom of the pan you’re using for the cobbler (8×8 pan works great). Preserve the remaining 1/4 to sprinkle over the top of the filling.
- 1 pound fresh, organic blueberries
- 3 cup raw organic coconut nectar
- 2 Tablespoons raw almond butter
Mix filling ingredients thoroughly and pour over crust. Sprinkle the remaining crust over the top of the blueberry mixture.