- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato powder (see note)
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 Tablespoons unfiltered extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 cup sweet peas
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan Pink or Celtic sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
Pulse the shredded cabbage in a food processor until it becomes the consistency of rice. Add the sun-dried tomato powder and the remaining ingredients to the cabbage and toss. Place the cabbage in a glass baking dish and put in the dehydrator set at 115 degrees for 2-4 hours and then serve.
Note: To make sun-dried tomato powder, place sun-dried tomato in the Vitamix and grind. 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes makes about 2/3 cup of sun-dried tomato powder.